China Visa 72 Hours Free Policy
According to China Foreign minister Department and Immigration Department that a “72-Hour Visa Free” Transit policy is carried out in 18 citys of China , of which are listed below:
|Beijing||Chengdu, Chongqing, Changsha||Dalian|
|Guangzhou, Guilin||Harbin, Hangzhou||Kunming|
|Shanghai, Shenyang||Wuhan||Xian, Xiamen|
Cities and regions that can travel without China visa for 72 hours are
- Guangzhou, Chengdu, Qingdao, and Changsha, the whole province of the city located.
- Beijing, Chongqing, Harbin, Guilin, Kunming, Wuhan, Xiamen, and Tianjin, wthin the transit cit administrative area.
- Shanghai, Zhejiang, and Jiangsu, travel within this areas is permitted.
- Dalian, and Shenyang; administrative area of this two cities and travel around within the two cities.
- Xian, administrative area of of Xian and Xianyang county.
Passport holders that are applied for this Visa ploicy are:
- Schengen Countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Other European Countries: Albania, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Croatia, Ireland, Macedonia, Republic of Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, United Kingdom, Ukraine
- America: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Mexico, United states of America
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Asia: Brunei, Japan, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Singapore, UAE,
Passengers that applicable of this policy
-1), Passenger has ticket with confirmed seat and valid visa to a third country or region (if required) are needed for entry. According to the latest update that this 72 hours starts from 00:00 the day following the entry date. For example, if a passenger arrives in Beijing airport at 08:00 on May 2nd, this passenger can stay till 23:59pm on June 5th without China visa. In this case, the actual stopover time is more than 72 hours. However, passenger whom is applicable to this visa-free policy is suggested to count your timecarefully, and not to exceed the “strict 72 hours” which counts from the flights’ scheduled arrival to departure
-2. Passenger that to use this visa-free policy must enter and exit from the same city, with exceptionals of Shanghai, Zhejiang, and Jiangsu, of which the 144-hour visa-free transit has been activated.
-3. This policy is only applicable for those, whom use flight to transfer in China.
Documents for applying 72 hours Visa Free
- Passport with 6 month validation
- Visa for a third country or region
- A full completed Arrival/Departure Card
- Ticket with confirmed seat to the third country or region