Passport holders of Singapore, Brunei and Japan
Detail Passport holders of Singapore, Brunei and Japan are permitted to enter China and travel for up to 15 days without China Visa for the purposes of Tourism, Family/Friend Visits
International flight Transit
Detail China visa is not required for those whom take the international transit flight without leaving the airport
When taking a transit flight to another country visa Shanghai airport, a visa free policy for less than 48 hours stay for Passengers from the following below listed countries don’t need a China Transit Visa : U.S, Canada, Republic of Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and Schen-gen countries including Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Austria and Greece.
In addition, a new policy has been activated, please check this out: China Visa 72 Hours Free Policy
Philippine Passport Holders
Detail Philippine passport holders have to apply Group China Visa with minimum size of 5 people in one group.
- Original passport which valid for at least another 6 months, one photocopy of the passport’s information/photo page and emergency contact page.
- A Complete filled China Visa Application Form
- Front and white background photo in size 48mm×33mm without head covering, and affixed color photo to the China visa application form
- Travel itinerary
- Airline tickets reservation
- Accommodation reservation
- Invitation letter
You may be required to go to the Chinese Embassy for an interview or providing additional documents