Visitors to Hong Kong or Macao are allowed to visit the neighboring Pearl River Delta with China Visa-free when they go with a registered tour group that meets certain conditions. The group size is with minimum of 3 people
This type of China Visa policy is OK for most different passport holders staying in the Pearl River Delta area for 144 hours or 6 days long, even 21 days long for several listed countries.
How to travel within Pearl River Delta Area Without China Visa
- The visitor is a citizen of country which has diplomatic relations with China.
- The visitor is visiting Pearl River Delta area as one of participants of a tour group organized by a Hong Kong or Macao based travel agency.
- People from Germany, Republic of Korea and Russia is allowed to stay for 21 days
- People from countries other than Germany, Republic of Korea and Russia is permitted to stay the most 6 days
- Visitor with dual nationality is not applicable for this policy
- Visitor must enter and leave Guang-dong province all together via one of the valid ports in Guangdong Province.
- Visitor is required to provide a scan-copy of their passport.
- The permitted cities that visitor can stay are Guang-zhou, Shen-zhen, Zhu-hai, Fo-shan, Dong-guan, Zhong-shan, Jiang-men, Zhao-qing, Hui-zhou and Shan-tou.
Be advised: Visitor has to enter and leave from Shan-tou port when visiting Shan-tou
Recommended Entry/Exit Port
Visit Shenzhen from Hong Kong using Lo Wu Control Point or from Macau using She-kou Port
Visit Guangzhou from Hong Kong using Guang-zhou East Station and Guang-zhou Lotus Hill Port
Visit Guangzhou from Macau using Gong-bei Port
Visit Zhuhai from Macau using Gong-bei Port or Heng-qin Port.
Other policy on China visa for those who plan to visit the regions in the southwest of China, and provinces along the east coast of China; you may need view files below listed