Visitors to Hong Kong or Macao are allowed to visit the neighboring Pearl River Delta with China Visa-free when they go with a registered tour group that meets certain conditions. The group size is with minimum of 3 people
This type of China Visa policy is OK for most different passport holders staying in the Pearl River Delta area for 144 hours or 6 days long, even 21 days long for several listed countries.
How to travel within Pearl River Delta Area Without China Visa
- The visitor is a citizen of country which has diplomatic relations with China.
- The visitor is visiting Pearl River Delta area as one of participants of a tour group organized by a Hong Kong or Macao based travel agency.
- People from Germany, Republic of Korea and Russia is allowed to stay for 21 days
- People from countries other than Germany, Republic of Korea and Russia is permitted to stay the most 6 days
- Visitor with dual nationality is not applicable for this policy
- Visitor must enter and leave Guang-dong province all together via one of the valid ports in Guangdong Province.
- Visitor is required to provide a scan-copy of their passport.
- The permitted cities that visitor can stay are Guang-zhou, Shen-zhen, Zhu-hai, Fo-shan, Dong-guan, Zhong-shan, Jiang-men, Zhao-qing, Hui-zhou and Shan-tou.
Be advised: Visitor has to enter and leave from Shan-tou port when visiting Shan-tou
Recommended Entry/Exit Port
Visit Shenzhen from Hong Kong using Lo Wu Control Point or from Macau using She-kou Port
Visit Guangzhou from Hong Kong using Guang-zhou East Station and Guang-zhou Lotus Hill Port
Visit Guangzhou from Macau using Gong-bei Port
Visit Zhuhai from Macau using Gong-bei Port or Heng-qin Port.
Other policy on China visa
Other policy on China visa for those who plan to visit the regions in the southwest of China, and provinces along the east coast of China; you may need view files below listed